Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Check here for updates
Please note the following policy changes for sessions during the pandemic.
- Face masks required
- Only clients who have been fully vaccinated may participate in small group Pilates Pods of 3 or 4 people.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entering studio with provided sanitizer.
- Allow 6 feet at all times between yourself, other students and instructor.
- Symptom screenings required (temperature, recent travel, contact with positive cases etc.)
- No excess personal items allowed. Socks required at all times. Phones and keys must remain in designated area.
- Any fever or signs or symptoms of cold or flu, stay home!
- Sessions will be 50 minutes (please don't loiter as instructor will need to begin cleaning protocol immediately following session)
- Text when you have arrived and you will be allowed entry. We will need to stagger entrance and exit for safety.
- Water cooler will not be available. Bring your own water if you wish or water will be available for purchase.
- All equipment will be sanitized before and after all sessions according to strict guidelines.
- Instructor will wear mask at all times.
- Only clients participating in session allowed in the studio.
- Equipment will be spaced at least 6 feet apart.